Ruggles Lane School Parent Information Night
Topic: Title I Program & Literacy Intervention
Tuesday, November 17th, 2015
Two Sessions: 8:30-9:15 AM & 6:00-7:00 PM
(same information will be covered in both sessions)
at Ruggles Lane School
Please come join us!
- Learn more about the daily K-6 intervention/enrichment WINN (What I Need Now) block in which all RLS students participate
- Ask questions, get answers about Title I support and eligibility
- Learn reading strategies that will support your child’s reading
- Enjoy some light refreshments
- Childcare will be provided during the evening session
Parent and school partnerships add to the strength and the quality of all of the educational programs. Please join us in the morning/evening of November 17th and share in that partnership.
Click here for the flyer and to RSVP!